I’m dressed like a cowgirl today! (Which is to say I look very much like I do on most days. And no one is sure if I am dressed up or not…)
It had been a very exciting weekend.
I took the Greyhound home after class on Friday. I got a cool seat-mate named Cameron dressed in black. Then I went to a Halloween party with the bf.
Saturday was spent with the bf and the sister at the mall. I got strawberry earrings and a camera necklace. Then we headed out to help with/go to a wedding.
On Sunday the cousins and co came for lunch and we watched Robin Hood. Good times. And visited with the bf’s parents.
Left the house at 5 this morning to fly to my current home. I ran into a suite-mate in the airport, so we sat together on the plane :)
Only 2 midterms left!!
Grades so far: A , A, C. I can’t wait for finals to bring these grades up!
Trick or Treat!! ♥
Wow. It’s been like a week! You’ve missed so much… I have a midterm tomorrow though so I won’t be very long winded here.
Super fun weekend: King’s Cup. Invented drinks. Burgers and Brew. Unexpected cousins. Party Rainbow Chip cupcakes. Happy 21!
There was also an adventure to Safeway to hunt for Hocus Pocus. Unsuccessful. But there is a beautiful gardenia bush there! Love.
Long week: Hurt teeth. Breakfast Club. Halloween cookies. Volleyball wins. Flag football loses. Lemonade Plant. I hate the smell of greenhouses. Wine is very good for your health (I plan to put this into effect). Greyhound. Credit? A on ENH6 midterm!
Time to pack.
The beautiful sunset I saw while taking the long way home.
Done with midterms! Yay! (At least til next Friday…)
You missed a lot yesterday:
1. Stagecoach 2012 lineup was released!!!! I’m so excited I could die! I absolutely must go! Can’t wait til April :) (And I think you should know that when I wrote ‘must’ I thought of wine making. Super cool.)
2. I still love my wine class. We learned the history of wine. Did you know that Pillsbury and Coca-Cola owed vineyards in California once? But they decided working in agriculture was to chancy and difficult (at least more difficult than making cookies and soda.)
These are Cabernet grapes, in case you were wondering.
3. I got in a bike accident! It was horrible but could have been way worse. A guy turned wide in front of me and caught my front tire with his back one and threw me off. He didn’t even fall. So now I’ve got really sore wrists, a smashed toe, a banged knee, and a bigger hole in my cute yellow shoes. My bike basket got all bent up too, but I wrestled it back into shape. I kinda hate that guy.
4. I went to the Botany Club last night. I though it was pretty lame, the president was super unprepared for anything and said “god dammit” all the time. The pizza was good though. And I might visit Berkeley’s Botanical Garden with them in November and Baja during winter break.
I love Fridays! Even though I had a midterm on this one. I feel pretty good about it. Tonight a bunch of us over-21-ers are getting together to celebrate the weekend, it should be loads of fun! I did want to go to an opera thing at the Mondavi Center tonight, but they’re all sold out! Sad day. Maybe next time I’ll hear about it before the day of…
Now back to studying. Tomorrow will be full of letter-writing, hanging out, Farmer’s Market-ing, and possibly cupcake baking!
Look what I found at Safeway! When I have money again I am totally getting one of these!
Midterms start on Thursday. Yikes.
Not only am I a little pressed for time right now, but I’m not much in the mood to wine about school online. So things may get a little sporadic.
A few things before I go crazy with studying:
1. It’s fall! The air was a little crisp yesterday and the crunchy leaves were blowing about in the wind. (I know they were crunchy because I went out of my way to jump on them.)
2. I love my wine class! I wish I could just learn about wine all day. Only way to make the class better? Let’s do some tasting!
3. I love riding my bike everywhere! I don’t like all the locking and unlocking and having to think ahead if it will be dark when I head home.
4. I cannot wait for Thanksgiving! I think I will make Pumpkin Spice scones to tide me over.
5. I REALLY miss having my own kitchen stocked with baking and cooking supplies. I think when I am home for the holidays, I will positively LIVE in the kitchen.
Birthday pizza with pepperoni, black olives, onions, sausage, and pineapple! Yum!
And that HUGE beer we all shared.
ps Don’t tell mom. Even though we all are over 21, they wouldn’t like it.